Protect your home, income and loved ones

Should the unexpected happen, it's critical to have the right insurance policy in place.

We can advise you on a range of affordable plans including life insurance, income protection and critical illness cover.

Buy yourself peace of mind today.

Get started
Takes 90 seconds. No credit check.
Life Insurance
Building & Contents
Critical illness cover
Income Protection

Insurance for life's unexpected events

Decreasing Term Assurance

Decreasing term assurance, sometime referred to as mortgage protection, is designed to pay off your mortgage in full should you die prematurely during the term of the policy.

It's suited to borrowers with repayment mortgages. Decreasing term means the sum assured (ie the payout) reduces over the mortgage term in line with the outstanding mortgage balance.

Joint borrowers can take out a policy which will payout on first death to clear the mortgage for the survivor

Level Term Insurance

Level term insurance is ideally suited to borrowers with interest-only mortgages.

It pays the fixed sum assured, usually set at the same amount as the original mortgage loan. Should the policyholder die at any point during the term, it ensures the mortgage can be paid off in full.

Critical Illness Cover

Critical Illness Insurance pays a tax-free lump sum should the insured person be diagnosed with a severe illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke.

It will often cover other severe medical conditions. For example, loss of a limb, Parkinson's disease, Motor Neurone disease or blindness. It can be bolted on for an additional premium to a mortgage protection or level term insurance policy or bought as a standalone product.

Income Protection Insurance

Income Protection is widely used by the self-employed.  It provides a monthly tax-free income should illness or injury prevent the policyholder from working.

Our guide to income protection for the self-employed explains the features and benefits in more detail.

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance is mandatory for anyone taking out a mortgage, as it provides protection of the lender's security. It also means that if, for example, fire destroyed your home, the Buildings insurance policy would cover the costs of rebuilding or reinstating the home to it's previous condition.

Contents insurance protects the homeowner against the same events damaging or destroying their household contents.

Usually, Buildings and Contents insurance is sold as a combined policy but either can be bought on their own.

Protection products without the fuss

Welcome to the faster, more convenient way to get life insurance, income protection and critical illness cover.

Using the latest digital mortgage technology, automation, and open banking, we've slashed the time it takes to provide the most suitable insurance product for your needs.

This enables your advisor to carry out faster product sourcing and recommendations.

Saving you time and hassle.

Always know how your application is progressing

Self Employed Mortgage Hub Client Portal

All your application details are stored inside your dedicated client portal. Use it to securely upload documents, communicate with your advisor and view your application status.

You'll also receive real-time sms and email updates as your application progresses. It's easy.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.


Get answers to your most common questions below...
Are there any upfront fees?

We charge a £99 Initial Assessment Fee, payable upfront, which covers our time and work involved to assess your documentation. We'll then advise you if your case is proceedable. If it isn't, we'll inform you of the exact reasons why so we can get you a mortgage once rectified.

Unlike some competitors, we don't charge a broker fee until we get you a formal mortgage offer. No mortgage, no fee.

The broker fee will depend on the complexity of your case and the amount of work required to source your mortgage deal.

Your advisor will inform you of the fee in advance, once he's checked your credit file, gathered all relevant info and provided you with a decision in principle. There's no obligation at this point, and you can walk away without paying a penny if you wish.

Request a call back  from an adviser. It's quick and easy.

Do you run a credit search?

As your broker, no. However, we will need to see your credit report before we can source the most suitable deal and apply for a decision in principle (DIP).

The lender will carry out a hard credit search, either at the Decision in Principle stage, or when making the full mortgage application (FMA). The latter tends to be more common.

Request a call back from an adviser. It's quick and easy.